High Season – May 16th to September 15th, Easter Weeks and Christmas/New Year Dec 19th to Jan 4th
B&B Junior suites £110 to £200 rooms £88 to £165 double occupancy per night.
Self catering cottage from £320 four nights midweek £315 three nights weekends to £455 seven nights.
Mid Season – September 16th to October 31st and March 1st to May 15th, excluding Easter Weeks.
B&B Junior suites £100 to £185 rooms £80 to £150 double occupancy per night.
Self catering cottage from £240 four nights midweek £240 three nights weekends to £385 seven nights.
Low Season – November 1st to February 28th excluding Christmas and New Year period.
B&B Junior suites £80 to £175 rooms £62 to £145 double occupancy per night.
Self catering cottage from £168 three nights midweek £170 two nights and £189 three nights weekends to £315 seven nights.
Occupancy – B&B – Single Occupancy less £15 per night. Extra bed with breakfast plus £30 per night for children over 2yrs and adults. All children under 2 years are charged £5 per night for breakfast and use of the facilities. Cots (no linen provided) & High chair can be provided without charge subject to availability. Up to 2 extra beds and up to 2 baby cots are available in certain rooms. COTTAGE – 1 extra child £4 per night, 2 extra children £7 per night, cot (no linen provided) £1 per night
Click the button below to book online.
Terms & Conditions
No smoking is alowed anywhere in the buidlngs and smoking out doors is only permited where smoke and odours will not be blown back into the buildings.
- Special rates available on request for longer term visits.
- Deposits are not normally required but the details of a credit/debit card which is valid until the time of departure are required to confirm and guarantee bookings.
- Balances are payable in cash or by card at Tovey Lodge but cheques are not accepted. 3% cash settlement discount is deducted from all cash payments made at Tovey Lodge. This cannot be applied to any other payment methods.
- The Cottage: electricity, bedding, towels and full central heating are included
- Indoor Swimming pool Sauna & Spa-hot-tub
- The B&B: Full use included.
- The Cottage: Family passes available – £15 per day or £80 per week.
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement in the Cottage only. £20 extra cleaning charge is required.
- Check in is between 14:30 and 20:00. Please inquire for prior agreement if other times are required for which the late arrival fees are £20 from 8-11 p.m. and £50 thereafter.
- In the case of Loss or Damage caused by any guest or by their Incontinence/Vomiting/Bleeding/Cosmetics stains/Smoking which causes lost bookings and/or necessitates remedial work the lost rental and/or Repair/Replacement or Extra Cleaning/Hygiene Treatment will be charged against your card used to guarantee the booking or pay the deposit
We recognise sometimes plans have to be altered however in order to be able to guarantee all our guests the availability of the accommodation they booked we need to make certain cancelation charges per room booked at Tovey Lodge:
More than 21 days prior to arrival date – £25 Administration fee. 21 days – 8 days prior to arrival date – 1st night’s charge. Less than 8 days prior to arrival date – 100% of total booking.
We will gladly give you a refund (less £25 admin fee) if we are able to re-let all your booked rooms.
For Cottage bookings the following applies
More than 43 days prior to arrival date – £25 Administration fee. 43 days – 28 days prior to arrival date -50% is charged. Less than 28 days prior to arrival date – 100% of total booking.
We will gladly give you a refund (less £25 admin fee) if we are able to re-let all your booked nights.
We recommend using travel insurance which covers cancellation charges.
Check in is between 14:30 and 20:00. Please inquire for prior agreement if other times are required for which the late arrival fees are £50 from 8-11 p.m. and £100 thereafter or if not agreed prior.
E and OE